Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

.........idk if i can go on after this.....Father Michael was such a great character........ thank you for the update ........... i’m so fookin sad

Aggregator gang
WOW BAD IDEA TO READ THIS CHAPTER DURING A ZOOM MEETING FOR MY CLASS LMAO IM CRYING O H MY GO D i joked about the death flags but i didnt want it to happen :(((( oh my god :(((((((( why am i crying even harder now :(((

Raise that many death flags and you end up having to pay the reaper. Though I must confess I find myself curious what makes them think they can kill the pure blood if it sounds like they are even more resistant to fire. There must be more going on here than meets the eye. Maybe the goal isn't to kill/eat her.

Thanks for the hard work translating!

@VirgoShaka
He doesn't want her to save him. If she does, then she's gonna get outed as a vampire and then all the humans will be after her. And her siblings could be sent to foster care and possibly separated or the other vamps take them hostage to get to her while she's on the run (this is besides the fact of him recovering from what could be a really serious wound since his bottom half seems to be crushed).

Users who are viewing this thread