Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Oh God the author found this and she's shocked that she couldn't work on it and might not make any more works.
Source: her instastory @llina_fs

Pretty sure the author found out her work was translated to English... Probably someone was stupid enough to share the link of the translated work on social media. *slow clap* Whoever shared this, instead sharing English translations, maybe go and find your IQ ok?
Official message from the author;
"The official series of White Blood overseas is Japan, France, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Thailand. Translated into other languages is illegal. Translated into English or Russian is clearly illegal and I found many of these translations. I was so angry that I was so shocked that I couldn't work on it. If the white blood continues to be illegally translated, I can't make any more works. Illegal translation is not a courtesy to writers and is against the law.
It is illegal if you saw it in a language other than the 6languages you mentioned earlier.
Please, stop reading illegal translations and translations right away if you love White Blood and respect the creator.
I am not good at English, so please understand."

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever snitched FUCK YOU and your whole fucking heritage you snake. Now we’re not going to get anymore official english translations. If we’re gonna read in secret, we could at least be SECRETIVE about it. If i was an author, i’d rather people translating my work illegally do it extremely good in secret then be obvious about it.

THAT LAST PANEL.
THAT EFFING LAST PANEL.
I almost have a heart attack sikskskskdidkdfj

Users who are viewing this thread