Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

another chapter so quickly!! thank you snowy scans team, your hard work is much appreciated by us readers!! đź’•

Aggregator gang
"JOKES ON YOU BABE! " HAHAHAHAHHAHAA oh ny god, i'm so satisfied with how she pulled the trigger to that guy XD thanks for the update!

this is really getting good! i miss reading chapters that are actually well-written and well-paced. i hope the author continues writing like this

Fed-Kun's army
hhh i just started reading this today and didnt expect to catch up so quick lol
thank you for the chapters!!

This is a good series, but it suffers from too many scenes where the bad guys get to run their mouths even though the heroine could essentially easily overwhelm and kill all the opponents we've seen so far. With that kind of power disparity these are just twists for the sake of having twists. Still fun to read though, and the art is great

zYmdpy2.jpg

Didn't expect to get this hooked lmao I literally caught up under the span of a few hours but seriously,, yeah this series is just super duper cool and the plot and story outline and stuff seems super well thought out and planned and amazing and even the art is just totally drop dead gorgeous and yeah I just absolutely love this manhwa ;; looking forward to more updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread