Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Sounds like his name is a trigger word, so I would say is more like brainwash instead of hypnosis or mind control... but the way he wiped out the vampires before turning into a lion looks clearly like mind control.

The confrontation between them for sure will be hella fun to read!

Damnn the action scenes are still as good as always ! Love the art, one of the best I’ve ever seen on a webtoon. Btw I hope main girl stopped that attack just now ! I’m starting to feel for this poor girl

I can spy with my little eye, a LeviatanScans release. Are they crawling back now that Jaimini is dead and their own servers are shitting up every 5 minutes?

She always blocks other vampires but i bet for some reason she won't be able to block this one? annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna bet that she was gonna say "Truthfully, Doc is helping me deal with all of this." and he showed up at the exactly wrong time and now she will die.

@ketima
Um this is a joint release now if you actually joined either of the servers you would know. Also, LeviatanScans releases their chapter a day earlier on their website so...

@Cooler012
Neither of those sentences contradict what I said so what are you trying to say? Yes, it is a joint release, therefore it is as much a Leviatan release as it is a Snowy release. Yes, they release them on their site and that site has been shitting itself every 5 minutes for a few days now.

Users who are viewing this thread