Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

thank you for posting!!!
OMFG she’s literally so pretty ;-; and the guy at the end omllllllll pls b the ML

Aggregator gang
for some reason I have Wolfen Crest vibes from this manhwa. But with less rape of course. MUCH LESS

Damn... She's badasss. I hope she continues to be the strongest Bamf around even after the ML becomes involved cause the stereotype always makes the ML stronger than the MC. But I want our girl to be with the ML not because he exceeds her in strength but because of other reason although she's the strongest.

Double-page supporter
hes hot hes hot hes hot is that the mc??? i kinda forgot this might be a romance and thought it was gonna be pure action, babyyyy. but.....hes hot o/

Fed-Kun's army
Based on how strong she is and on her having been born a vampire, I think it's likely that she's some kind of Progenitor vampire, just that she hasn't sired any and thus didn't start any vampire family/clan/lineage.

I wonder if she even needs to drink blood. Maybe not considering how she acts beside humans?

Group Leader
god every time there's an update for this, I thank the heavens that you guys picked it up bc holyyyyy shit it's good. when she stops the dude's punch with just the barest tap of her fingers like THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY! thank you so much for working on this!

Users who are viewing this thread