Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Omg! Thank you so much for releasing the chapters in 2s! I don’t think I could’ve handled this cliffhanger. 😂😂

Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Eh, so Ash just misunderstood the entire situation? That seems kind of forced. I mean they spent several nights close as usual and neither of them thought to talk about it? I can understand Ash being afraid of asking, but there is no reason for Jin-ha to not say anything since it concerns both their futures together.

Also, didn't Ha-yan learn hypnosis already, why does she not use it here? Is she a complete muscle head?

only a few chapters ago she unlocked her mind control powers, she said it was "so easy", you think she'd use them now 🙄

I don’t they’re really there, would they really be calling out for Hayan if they were? Idk

Also, I don’t understand what she meant by “forcing my feelings onto her”?

The writing's a bit stilted, but I'm pretty sure it was basically Ash, back when she was Jin-Ha, was in love with her best friend, Ayoung. Jin-Ha was overly possessive, and incredibly jealous of a perceived threat taking her love away. Ayoung, all the while, was trying to get them both into this acting gig (or whatever it was) because she was genuine with her feelings about being more comfortable with Jin-Ha there.

During that scene of "forcing my feelings onto her" was kind of implying she moved too far, and was sliding her hand into her shirt. Which, of course, creeped her out. To Ayoung they were just best friends, but Jin-Ha felt they should be more. Then she goes into a spurned Incel rage, and kills her friend.

Still why did Ayoung not just tell her friend "Hey I'm trying really hard to get us a gig, but the guy is being a jerk. Sorry for avoiding you, lately, I'm just trying to convince him". Problem solved. Instead it was forced drama. If Jin-Ha didn't listen or something when Ayoung explained it would make more sense and only increase the creepy stalker factor.

The comments are hilarious lol. Jin ha aka ash low-key sexually harassed her friend a-young when they were in bed.

Just cuz ur lesbian doesn't give you the rights to harass someone.

Btw, she like you know held her waist and inserted her fingers under her shirt. If that was me, I would freak out too lol. Especially since I'm straight

Double-page supporter
I think everyone in this comment section is blowing everything out of proportion
Yes, She had feelings for her friend.
They didn't communicate and she had a misunderstanding. She was under a lot of stress and didn't realize what she did when she "Hugged her" in bed and put her fingers in her shirt either by accident, purpose or whatever.
And after her friend pushed her away and called her creepy she over reacted and was overcome with emotions and killed her.
Don't forget she is also a vampire.
But yea, It's not like she was "Sexually harassing" her friend all the time or at all. She was just over bearing and stuff and made a mistake by getting a bit to close.
Her friend also called her creepy which was weird. Could have worded it a bit differently if she didn't feel the same or something idk.
I mean weren't they "BEST FRIENDS" Like almost sisters. Basically grew up with eachother.

Double-page supporter
Eh, so Ash just misunderstood the entire situation? That seems kind of forced. I mean they spent several nights close as usual and neither of them thought to talk about it? I can understand Ash being afraid of asking, but there is no reason for Jin-ha to not say anything since it concerns both their futures together.

Also, didn't Ha-yan learn hypnosis already, why does she not use it here? Is she a complete muscle head?
Literally

Users who are viewing this thread