Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAYAANNNNNNN but omg ;-; Yohan ;-;

Pretty sure that's not the God she was looking for. And Yohan is still a little suspicious to me.

I’m suspicious, what if that guy wasn’t yohan? Or is yohan a vampire as well?

Edit: I saw the raws cuz I was curious and oh sh*t...I did not expect that. Thank u so so much for translating !! I hope u guys stay healthy

To the Translation team: you all are angels thank you so much for the releases thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I hope you guys have a wonderful day.
I also feel like this arc was very rushed and yohan was very suspicious and weird.

Ahhhhh thank you for translating!! I just read the raws and I am like wtf shdjdjdlflf but I had doubts before shdjdkddl anyway thank you thank you!!!!

Double-page supporter
Yo the real yohan is definitely the masked dude all along right? Idk man im going straight to the raws anyways lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i think the author is trying to pull a “judge wargrave” with yohan. like—— he acts like the good guy who’s trying to make amends for his past mistakes taking care of the elders and even getting shot for the sake of hayan, but .. nope, i’m not buying it. he’s sus as hell, i mean, first he acts like he doesn’t know hayan but then he sacrifices his life for hers ?? i think it’s him; he’s the big bad wolf and “god” is just a puppet.
something’s not right.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

me crying for yohan then seeing the comments that he might just be the real god 😳 guess it’s time to check out the raws

Code:

WTF OMG NOO WHY DIDN'T SHE GIVE YAHAN HER BLOOD WHILE HE WAS STILL ALIVE OMG NOO MY HEARTTTT

Lmao
pretty sure he’s god from what I could gather from the raws, pretty boy twist villain is bad bcs he killed her parents

Darn I’m hoping Yohan was just a nice person who for whatever reason kept throwing himself at her to save her.....
Cuz if he dies that lessens the possibility of the Detective dying as someone she loves.

Double-page supporter
holy shit the raws lmao. ty for the fast updates!! im so elated to see them in my notifs every time ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread