Unholy Blood - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Group Leader
Motherfuker. No amount of “oh no he’s hot” will ever make me feel soft for this guy. He can rot in hell

Also to the people who’s like “he’s so evil but so hot how can I hate him” um.. 😀
I hope you guys don’t run into a hot serial killer cuz you obviously have no defense against hot people

thank you for the translation!! and mr yohan seo.... hope u get to die a dog's death or even worse😇

AUTHOR-NIM WHY DID YOU MAKE YOHAN SEXY?!!! I WISH IT WAS AN ADULT MAN WITH PRICKLY FACIAL HAIR AAAAAAGHHHHH!!!

Guys I think I've been hypnotized by Yohan's sexiness to the point I almost forgot the atrocious crimes he'd committed. May you burn in hell Arsehole.

I guess Vampires have something in their genes which makes them crazily hot ? Cause the pervert vampire didn't looked good before turning into a vampire but now he looks totally different?

I don't know what to say for Yohan ! He doesn't even deserve to die ! He should be tortured so at a point he would beg for death !

Moth*rfucker !
How can he say something like that ? Those people saved you bastard! Those people gave you a new home ! This is how you repay ? Her mother's heart was glowing , that is what you say f*cker ?

I can't believe I'm thinking of googling to find some cursed word !

And please don't say he's hot again and again . Author deliberately made him like this because all those ugly people turned handsome after being a vampire . Maybe there's something with their genes . And since he's a half-pureblood , ofc he will have some extras .

Besides to all those people who are saying "I can't hate him cause he's sexy " oh please go see a doctor ! He is drawn beautifully but did you forgot what he did ? How can he NaMe hIMseLf ThE gOd after these deeds ?!!!!

honestly he's hawt and all but his actions aren't automatically excused like yea your face looks good but you personality and heart are shit especially since he doesnt even feel bad for killing hayans parents and her father the priest :/ and putting her through all this shit as I said his looks are good but his inside isnt I hope hayan beats the shit out of him to give him a reminder of what he did.

no amount of hotness is gonna save him from DEATH!!!!!!! I WANT HIM DEAD, WHAT A FKING ASSS!!!!!!!!!! bringing up her mom like that??? wow fk him.

Users who are viewing this thread