Unholy Blood

I get it now, sometimes when the art is so good and seems like the main focus, the story farts. they start off good then flops. ugh.

Group Leader
It's not that the story is "generic" per se... It's just that you can see every twist coming, and there's an abundance of stereotypes. Also, it feels like there's no intrigue whatsoever, everything is just "go get 'em tiger".

wow, what an unbelievable story. Fantastic art and storyline. It is so rare to see a strong female character in an action thriller! I'm so impressed. SO IMPRESSED <3

Fed-Kun's army
Ah everything is fine, if only the quality was well maintained. I don't mind translation getting all messed up as much as I feel annoyed at bad quality works ugh

this one remains me a lot of western-style superhero/vigilante stories, but not in a bad way? I like our mainlead girl — she’s cool, she’s cute and she has a good heart but she can also be terrifying and that’s awesome. A lot of great action stuff and the art is spectacular.
Also love her vibes with the male lead. No clear romance here, but there’s a chance of it popping up.

this manhua is too much gay , aren't there a normal vampires or obese ones like blade? why girls mangas have to be only yaoi trash?

Wow, I thought that I could never find such a great female lead since most female leads I see need their ass saved by a man but thank god I came across this. She's kind-hearted, smart, and terrifying. You go queen.

i think leviatanscans is about to pick this up im really happy they release chapter daily most of the stuff they translating are up to raws im kinda getting hyped lol

@Das198 Is it really free on webtoon...with English Translations?
Because I found 2 translations (Indonesian and French) but they are not in English

This just got an official english release on webtoon! but its only to chapter 8 right now (with fast pass, 1-3 is out right now for free)

https://www.webtoons.com/en/supernatural/unholy-blood/list?title_no=1262

@knight_noble

100% I am re-reading this on webtoons, but I would appreciate if the translators continue their work here. Otherwise we'll be waiting for a significant number of months just to get where we are here.

Users who are viewing this thread