Unintentional Love Story - Ch. 17

dammit cliffhanger x.x

Thank you beladreens for continuing its translations! <3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, what a discovery. Love the writing and the art is cute as a button.

thanks for picking this up! just read through all the chapters to this point and really looking forward to more updates. hurry & tell taejoon the truth about the spying im so stressed lol

Dex-chan lover
Finally.
Now hurry up and come clean.

Oh, who am I kidding... this is the “you only told me that to get closer to me” arc...

Tropes...

Fed-Kun's army
Right now I'm listening to Into the Unknown 😂. Fits the tone of the manhwa a bit.
Btw, seme is 👌

New chapters!!!!!! 😭😭😭
I'm so happy this project was taken up and being scanlated!
I don't see a name of a scanlation group on the credit page included in the chapters, so THANK YOU to all the staff members working on this series!!!

amazinggggg!!!! so happy to see it being translated again!!!! felt hurt and betrayed by this cliffhanger though

Ahhhhhh I'm so glad this is back!!! It's one of my fav ongoing series ;; THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!!! Can't wait to see what happens next, damn you cliffhanger ;;

This is ... one hell of an underrated and hard to find nice BL 😰
Not licensed, meaning no books to buy in any languages I understand ; not licensed online either: it's on lezhin, but the korean lezhin that is, not the english one, plus all the chapters are locked except for the 1st one ;_;
And from what I've checked through an online translator, for foreign readers, there are only very limited payments options, and none of them applies to me 😟
In a nutshell, while the credit page in the chapters says to support the author by purchasing the work, my question is HOW?! 😭😭😭😭

COME ON COME ON COME ON
ADMIT ITTTTTT

man this one is good, progressing very smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread