Unintentional Love Story - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
“I’m not gay, but...” aaaaaaaah shaddap!!!

I hate that shett!!!
Stop doing that, BL authors!!!

Just let your characters be bi or realise they were on the wrong team...

I just had a great day at shul, took a nap, woke up after sundown and I see THIS SHETT

Now fess up on the scamming or else OF COURSE HE WON’T.
It’ll just turn into a big disaster. he’ll get the job back without really trying, then they’ll break up, then he’ll quit, but not try to get back together, then the boss will find him and happily ever after.

Thank you so much for this new chapter, I've really been looking forward to it! And welcome to your new proodreader, thank you for working on this project!
It always takes me so long to go through just one chapter: I keep on pausing at every page, scrolling back and up, going to the previous page, going to the next again etc hahaha
I always feel so ridiculously happy when I look at the super cute Wonyoung, he is so adorable and such a sweetheart. Still, the underlying expected drama when it's discovered he first approached him to get his old job back really keeps us on our toes uh ^^;; But I won't think about that just yet, they barely just got together in the last page!! XD

Group Leader
@thrembs
Well even if you're straight you don't get attracted to every girl. So they might be bi and all the while they're attracted to girls. Then a really cool guy comes by and they start liking them. So they end up thinking that they aren't gay and it's just that guy they like. Usually if that love is unrequited or something, they will end up trying to get on with other guys or go back to girls.

Dex-chan lover
@MellowV2

It’s a really tired BL trope and I hate it.
Guy will be living with his boyfriend or even husband and say he’s straight while he’s being topped.

Bi does not equal straight.

My wife isn’t straight. She’d just only been with guys before me.

Group Leader
@thrembs
they thought they were straight but they weren't. I also once thought I was aromantic for years until i recognised i had a legit crush on someone.

AHHHHHH IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!! I'm so happy and so sad at the same time lol happy bc they're finally confessing and getting together, but sad bc i know from here on out it's only gonna descend into drama bc Wooyoung is still going with all the lying for his company D:

Thank you so much for translating!!! This series is just so good ;;

Dex-chan lover
@MellowV2
You’re missing my point and I don’t get why.
It’s bullshit to be a guy, fall in love with a guy, date a guy AND have sex with a guy and say you’re straight.

UHMMMMMM, I FEEL LIKE GOING CRAZY.

Yeah, everything was sketchy as hell but he's IN LOVE ALRIGHT. I can't get enough of these two and the tattoed guy and the coffee shop owner (hard to remember their names, idk why!). Woonyoung was utterly adorable and got to figure out his feelings! I'm sure thing will work out in the next chapters, there's still a long way to go ;;

AHHHHHFKSVSHAV I'M LEGIT SCREAMING OMLLL I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM, I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY NOW THAT I SAW THAT

Dex-chan lover
“I’m not gay, but...” aaaaaaaah shaddap!!!

I hate that shett!!!
Stop doing that, BL authors!!!

Just let your characters be bi or realise they were on the wrong team...

I just had a great day at shul, took a nap, woke up after sundown and I see THIS SHETT

Now fess up on the scamming or else OF COURSE HE WON’T.
It’ll just turn into a big disaster. he’ll get the job back without really trying, then they’ll break up, then he’ll quit, but not try to get back together, then the boss will find him and happily ever after.
I still feel this way.
If something happens, then there was a chance for it to happen in the first place. That’s how literally everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread