Unintentional Love Story - Ch. 29

THANK GOODNESS FINALLY!!!!!! From the look of the last few chapters it looked like everything was going to workout fine, but until Wooyoung finally confessed I was still kinda skeptical about them not having this whole "I found out before you told me" situation. It was getting kinda tiring of waiting for it to happen, so I'm sooooooo glad we got here ;; ugh Wooyounh you had so many opportunities.... i know it's scary to say it, but you should have done it, truth is always the best policy......

thank you so much for all of these updates!! I hope the shortage of staff isn't due to anything serious ;; thank you guys for all your hard work!

OMG how did I miss this mass release of three chapters 17 days ago??!!! I've got it bookmarked but still managed to miss it >.<
I came here to check thinking it's been a while since there was an update, with no expectations to see anything new, but was welcomed with so many new chapters! 😍

Thank you so much for working on this series !! 😄

I dropped this chapter onward until their relationship back to sweet moment coz i my heart couldnt take it. Its too damn hurt😔

Users who are viewing this thread