Unlimited Ammo! Gun Isekai!

Card holding NRA member travels to another world with the American dream and unlimited freedom.

Aggregator gang
LOL i love how it’s kinda realistic approach in all things.
You think dark ages would be fun? No games? No modern conveniences? MC just killing time being OP

Dex-chan lover
I like this, I like it a lot. At first I saw "user created" and prepared for a world of cringe - but the art is pretty damn decent and the plot...well it's a fukken isekai and people complain about the plot lol (I like it so far). Not every manga needs to start off with a 5 chapter exposition ffs...spontaneity is good too.

Besides if the author wants to put in the origin story later that's done in a lot of manga.

😃

@Lazard Yeah. The best kind of gun. Untill he is really in trouble, thats when the gun jams for a second so we can see him panic before he starts spraying bullets again.

So not only is it unlimited ammo, it's unlimited mag capacity too and summonable as well? Take my kidneys, both of them.

Now, there's always room for improvement. Unbreakable parts, smooth trigger, low-profile optics, zero recoil, rifle-power ammunition and ability to be used and fired without any physical interaction. I'd also add that it should never miss, but if you've seen my targets on a bad day, that's a tall order.

Users who are viewing this thread