Unlock 99 Heroines in End Times

Fed-Kun's army
the most chinese thing i have read in a long time.

Ok ill read this if there were more chapters I would say its good for now there aren't manny chapters so can't say it amazing

Aggregator gang
The ratings on mangadex doesn’t make sense to me. Normally when only 27 people have rated something the score should be about 5 which is the middle value, not 7. Is the algorithm based on ratings on this site? Because if not it should always center around the middle value when only a small amount of people have rated it, especially since 7 = good while 5 = average, and you would suspect that most mangas are somewhere in between.

The title and cover already makes me not want to read this. But like. Damn. 20+ people rlly hate this one huh.

@Malte Take a closer look at the rating there are two types: "Bayesian" and "mean". You're thinking of the mean rating.

From my experience, it seems like for the Bayesian rating a rating of 5=bad, 6=meh, 7=decent, 8=good, 9=great, & 10=amazing. I don't think I ever seen any rating lower than 5 even if a ton of people rated it a "1".

Aggregator gang
@Joshguy The only thing is, Mangadex puts qualitative words on each rating such as 7 = good, 6 = fine, and 5 = average, so it just feels weird to me that that the average is actually 6-7 ish instead.

@Malte Yeah, but those are in respect to the "mean" rating. The "Bayesian" rating can often be very different (like above). If I understand right, the Bayesian rating doesn't include outliers when finding the average, so on a 10 point scale it's sometimes inaccurate.

Users who are viewing this thread