Unlucky Mansion

Double-page supporter
Is this manhua cursed...? Smackjeeves just got to the point which I haven't read, but suddenly all the chapters are gone. This is one of my all-time favorites, but it seems I'll never get to see the conclusion. (Which apparently happened recently)

@ezaspie what's the deal with it's ending? Did it seem like the author was tired of it or something?

What happened to the chapters on smackjieves? Suddenly only 10 chapters are available when their was up to chapter 45 last week

So there is a season 3. The series ends at chapter 75. Smackjeeves was officially translating this up until a few months ago. They moved most of their exclusive titles to the pocketcomics app but not Unlucky Mansion. There are text translations available to the end , but scanlations end at 45.6.

You can't even find the raws anywhere anymore... Why the hell did the artist get it taken off everywhere including the monetized avenues??? I'm so upset, first Nana now this, I'll never see the end...

I’m rlly confused... apparently the story finished at like ch 72 but for some reason it’s not even available under the old licensed app? But the author even published physical copies so I don’t know why it’s been removed???

I guess it was forgotten during the When the English distributors switched over, I hope another distributor will officially pick it up again 😭

Okay guys, I checked author's Twitter and found out that this is available under Naver Webtoon now, I think the reason why it's not available in daum or comico anymore is because author moved it to Naver Webtoon
https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=746741&week=mon&sortOrder=ASC&page=1

Update, now it is officially translated by Naver webtoon in my language, Indonesian. There's also English Naver, so let's just hope that it will be translated there as well. Though I am sure that you guys will most likely pay if it's using renting system like in my country

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that there's a big audience or looks to be a big audience for English readers but it still doesn't have an English translation bums me out.

@crimony oh no, sorry, I thought it was axed from previous comments. From what it sounds like, they just finished it to finish it.

This was a good read. The art might not be your cup of tea at first but it'll grow.
I loved Mystic Scanlations' extra ass so much I wanna be her friend lmao.

This is a masterpiece. If you’re in it for romance it’s so incredibly slow burn it’s almost not satisfying but if you’re in it for the Slice of Life it is DIVINE. 11/10. I love the relationship dynamic between all the housemates and every character is incredibly well written.

I want the ending of this in English SO BAD.
I WOULD SELL MY KIDNEYS!!! YOU WANT SOME KIDNEYS?! ONES REALLY HEALTHY BUT THE OTHER ONES KINDA IFFY BUT ITS STILL FINE!!! JUST GIVE ME THE CHAPTER PLEASEEEEEES

Users who are viewing this thread