Unnamed Memory - Ch. 24 - Tonight, Under the Moon

Dex-chan lover
No, it’s still going in Japan but the sequel hasn’t been licensed/picked up by an official translation company yet.
I assumed when he said "Finished the LN" it was more literal, Novelupdates has the LN as finished too though?

I assumed when he said "Finished the LN" it was more literal, Novelupdates has the LN as finished too though?
Yes in a way the story has ended that is to say that the love story between Oscar and Tinasha has ended which is “Unnamed Memory” but the sequel “Unnamed Memory After the End” is the continuation of that story I can’t go into detail cuz it would be considered spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Yes in a way the story has ended that is to say that the love story between Oscar and Tinasha has ended which is “Unnamed Memory” but the sequel “Unnamed Memory After the End” is the continuation of that story I can’t go into detail cuz it would be considered spoilers.
Ah so theres a sequel, coolies. That I didn't know, I'm too used to things getting axe-kuned these days so just assume that way lol

Dex-chan lover
I find that whole scene kind of weird. Tinasha only found out now, but had a hunch it was a potential thing before, so there really wasn't much for her to tell Oscar. He's mostly just questioning her for why she didn't tell him some speculation she might've had beforehand, rather than the people who actually planned it beforehand. And she tells him it's because of his reaction, as if she also feels she should've told him about it. I don't think "a hunch about a potential" is nearly as important of a thing to tell someone than, "we're planning to have you marry this person if possible", but somehow the former is deemed the only thing that matters?

Dex-chan lover
I find that whole scene kind of weird. Tinasha only found out now, but had a hunch it was a potential thing before, so there really wasn't much for her to tell Oscar. He's mostly just questioning her for why she didn't tell him some speculation she might've had beforehand, rather than the people who actually planned it beforehand. And she tells him it's because of his reaction, as if she also feels she should've told him about it. I don't think "a hunch about a potential" is nearly as important of a thing to tell someone than, "we're planning to have you marry this person if possible", but somehow the former is deemed the only thing that matters?
I mean from the way Tinasha is acting she isn't being entirely truthful though, her saying she had a hunch is just her avoiding the problem so him being mad made perfect sense in my opinion, Also his people aren't entirely wrong for looking for potential brides for him, Like sure we the Reads know that he's going to end up with her, but to them she has made it pretty clear that she won't marry him. They mean well but it is kind of a dick move to not tell him until now.

Dex-chan lover
I mean from the way Tinasha is acting she isn't being entirely truthful though, her saying she had a hunch is just her avoiding the problem so him being mad made perfect sense in my opinion, Also his people aren't entirely wrong for looking for potential brides for him, Like sure we the Reads know that he's going to end up with her, but to them she has made it pretty clear that she won't marry him. They mean well but it is kind of a dick move to not tell him until now.
But it makes no sense for them to hide them looking for brides from him though. It reeks of forced drama writing.

can i ask u where i can read this?

But it makes no sense for them to hide them looking for brides from him though. It reeks of forced drama writing.
i don’t really think it’s forced drama because i think most parents in Oscar’s dad position would have done the same thing. they think it’s best to leave you dark but in actuality it’s the opposite because they’re only thinking about what they want for their child while completely disregarding communication with the child and what the child wants entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Everything else aside, one thing I really like about this manga is that Tinasha is far more mature than the usual 100+ years old young looking character. Almost all of those characters act about as mature as they look. She never acts out much against Oscar's antics, and even when he walked in on her, she was only a bit angry at that, but it was still such a minor thing that it didn't last very long at all. Most of the time she's fairy chill or mildly annoyed at worst. Or banters back.

i don’t really think it’s forced drama because i think most parents in Oscar’s dad position would have done the same thing. they think it’s best to leave you dark but in actuality it’s the opposite because they’re only thinking about what they want for their child while completely disregarding communication with the child and what the child wants entirely.
Yes, but that's still something Oscar would have something against and complain about, but he doesn't.

I mean from the way Tinasha is acting she isn't being entirely truthful though, her saying she had a hunch is just her avoiding the problem so him being mad made perfect sense in my opinion,
Sure, but that's how she's always been, and he knows that. To me it sounds worse having the woman he's wanting to marry tell him about marrying someone else.

But also, if she really wanted him to marry that girl, wouldn't she just tell him?

Users who are viewing this thread