Unnamed Memory - Ch. 29 - Tonight, Under the Moon 6

Dex-chan lover
Do these kind of self-sacrifices ever work? Even if she had been able to do what she wanted, then what? You can't accomplish anything if you're dead. The only time it can work is if it's the act itself that does what you want, not just a step on the way.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I am forgetting something, but what is that gem? What she even try to achieve?

I guess she just really want to die...

Dex-chan lover
Takin the that girl with her shadow boyfriend they do a lot nasty things to the prince and also our witch, so waste your death b i t c h

Dex-chan lover
She really just let her die like that 💀
I hoping it's just the page limitation of manga making this whole scene feel dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Well as someone who read the novel, this chapter makes perfect sense if you know what magic the box can do.
it's related to time time travel
I've yet to finish the final volume of the LN, but curious to see your thoughts of
Tinasha and Oscar from the new timeline? I felt that the development of their relationship was quite rushed compared to the orignal duo.

Dex-chan lover
I've yet to finish the final volume of the LN, but curious to see your thoughts of
Tinasha and Oscar from the new timeline? I felt that the development of their relationship was quite rushed compared to the orignal duo.
Well, I actually had to take a break (for about 2 years) after reading Volume 4, it got me so annoyed to see all of their relation start from the beginning, but I got to reading from Volume 4 recently and I've thoroughly enjoyed their relationship, and no it didn't feel rushed at all, since Oscar's feelings were crystal clear on the second read through.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I actually had to take a break (for about 2 years) after reading Volume 4, it got me so annoyed to see all of their relation start from the beginning, but I got to reading from Volume 4 recently and I've thoroughly enjoyed their relationship, and no it didn't feel rushed at all, since Oscar's feelings were crystal clear on the second read through.
Ah I guess I'll have to reread that volume again. My first impression wasn't as clear.
Reason I feel this way was because Tinasha 2.0's feelings for Oscar 1.0 were directed to Oscar 2.0 after the time skip, to Oscar 2.0's annoyance. Oscar 2.0's reaction is understandable as he doesn't have any memories of her and there weren't many events that seemed to build up his affection for Tinasha 2.0, but there were many events that showed his frustration and confusion instead. Hence I feel that his rescue and confession was rushed.

Dex-chan lover
after the first or second chapter, oscar's frustration was less from the fact that Tinasha wasn't looking at him but the past him but that their positions as king and queen of a different country restricted them from being together. So he continuously denies his feelings everytime it comes to the forefront

Users who are viewing this thread