Unnamed Memory - Ch. 32 - Thinking About You 2

Tinaasha agree to marry Oscar is much later, in 3rd volume after Tiasha defeat Leonora, another witch, and btw she already not virhin st that point :D

Tinaasha agree to marry Oscar is much later, in 3rd volume after Tiasha defeat Leonora, another witch, and btw she already not virhin st that point :D
Wait she's bang someone or....it was forcefully ?

Aggregator gang
Wait she's bang someone or....it was forcefully ?
I think he means that the main couple had premarital segs. You can find the illustration of it on the internet.

gyreKYm.jpg

🥲 and she leave with a damned kiss.
What did she talk about?
When Lucrezia curse Oscar with wet dream?
She say mention many thing 🤔
Like many way to break a curse or how Oscar will kill Tiinasha someday.

Dex-chan lover
Ah my bad, it's been a while since I read the LN. Have yet to start reading the final volume too

in short, during 400 years of Tinaasha live as witch, she only has one regret, this was hinted in previous chapters, her regret is about magical lake, to expalin this I must first explain Tinaasha's origin

Tinaasha was become witch by accident, Tuldar was a country that put more importance in Magic, even their royal throne is not decided by blood, but by magic capability, Tuldar keep children that have magic potential and train them in expectations they will become the strongeat mage and new king/queen. Tinaasha was one of those children, and she was exceptionally good with magic even during her childhood, this make Lanak the real royal prince jealous, at first Lanak was a kind man and nice to Tinaasha, but her inferiority complex toward her drive him mad and he trick Tinaaha to sacrifice her to harvest her magic for himself, by pouring her magic into magical lakes. but Tinaasha's magic was going haywire and exploded, destroyed Tuldar, killed everyone nearby, and gave birth to 5 magical lakes. Tinasha then later become a witch.

Tinaazsa always want to resolve those magical lakes condition, but she can't do anything since she need to know their original names, things that only Lanak tge original creator know. that's why Tinaasha goes along with Lanak 's plan, waiting for him to recite the spell to comtroll the lake so she can know their names and take over the control herself.

what about the
reset timeline plot
?

Aggregator gang
it's much later until they defeat Leonora and married
... so from what my tiny brain can gather is
new guy comes in, cucks mmc, but syke she planned it, the two mcs get together, kill a witch, then instead of a happily ever after there is some reset??

Dex-chan lover
... so from what my tiny brain can gather is
new guy comes in, cucks mmc, but syke she planned it, the two mcs get together, kill a witch, then instead of a happily ever after there is some reset??
Yes, you got it right.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks, now I can drop it lol
Well, the story after the reset is great on its own way for me. The interesting part is,
it's Tinasha turn to chase Oscar to marry her
but, if you still want to drop it. That your decision.

Aggregator gang
Well, the story after the reset is great on its own way for me. The interesting part is,
it's Tinasha turn to chase Oscar to marry her
but, if you still want to drop it. That your decision.
Ya, i just find stories that get all the way to the end, then the authors just like "woops something happened and boom back to square 1 to milk it for longer🤪" like it seems kinda... idk, like an easy cop out for having no idea how to continue the story as is?
But thanks for telling me, maby if it ever ends I'll just speed read it

Fed-Kun's army
i have a feeling she is playing along with the guy because he is too powerful. thats the classic trope and thats how she made it feel as well
I'd rather prefer the trope where they both stand together to solve the problem instead of self-sacrifice.

Should have sided with the based mage burner country, imagining trusting a filthy magic wielder, burn witches behead witches

Dex-chan lover
Could you spoil me on whether or not the MC is a virgin? I know they said he had "relationships" with women but I'm not sure if that means he's a virgin or not

Dex-chan lover
Ya, i just find stories that get all the way to the end, then the authors just like "woops something happened and boom back to square 1 to milk it for longer🤪" like it seems kinda... idk, like an easy cop out for having no idea how to continue the story as is?
But thanks for telling me, maby if it ever ends I'll just speed read it
In this particular story tho, the title is dropped when the reset happens, so I'm pretty sure the author planned it from volume 1, for which I hate and love them

Shit really hurtful to read but this manga really peak my interest

Users who are viewing this thread