Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship

Group Leader
What a pile of shit :D

I cant write because i am an idiot, well who knows who i am maan :D Now i get out so bye :_D I am btw trying to get better at writing on a keyboard that all :D Just because i am getting bader and bader thats all for now. Bye :D No i was lying again we should not say bye because i have quite the story in my wallets so yes im happy with my life... or not. Well thats something that everyone has to decide themselves :D Now i am thinking about that what if god that we know of is not the good/real god that we shall follow. Like, just think about it. What if we were following the devil himself for thousand of years, right? It's so complicated i dont even want to write it down :D

Edit.: I am bored so i made something a little bit upper XC

How is there romance in this series? What, is she going to hump his clutch? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib It doesn't have a romance tag, so the point is moot, but mechanical consentacles have been a thing for a while now.

I actually read the novel of this I think, great concept and I like it but raws are up to 13th, hope translators keep doing a great job.

Double-page supporter
Interesting, as always humanity shitting their pants in fear. Sadly the MC is once again lacks a backbone

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept, but it was ruined by the main cast.
Japs are unstoppable in their pursuit of a perfect beta MC. The dude is so beta he can't even refuse his mistress' commands. Now he don't even has a dick, so he can stay virgin forever.
Another downside is the loli commander. Her design is lame, it was way easier for me to accept Testarossa in FMP, because she wasn't looking like a clown and she was always supervised.
The art is good, can't say the same about the story of the source novel.

was this manga abandoned?
because i dont see a updated in months.
the concept is actually good, even remind me of the game SOMA where the main character see himself inside a AI computer years in the future, unfortunately the main character is BORING, he is your tipical NEET, incel who dont have a personality on his own and just do what the loli boss tell him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread