Unreachable Girl - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, reading long strip webtoon on this site is a pain in the ass, alway looping and showing the same image over and over again.

Thanks for the translation btw.

Group Leader
@DrPavel I wish I could help you with that, you might need to read it on aggregators. It shouldn't take very long IMO :)

Dex-chan lover
Nice. She actually fights back. Looks like this is a shitty school in general.

Thanks for the TL. I've read orange marmalade when it was releasing. Good to see the author at work again.

Ohhh a bodyguard story, and he can't reveal he's a bodyguard either. This'll be verrryyy interesting, please keep at it 😉

Fed-Kun's army
Okay but real talk imagine all the shit she went through to get to this state??? Like sure, she couldve been a closed off person before but now add severe bullying and violence ??? and pressures at home???? fudge, i'd do the same as her

Tall, buff transfer student sits down next to you, first thing you do is grope his massive pecs.

Ahhh I finally found the title of this and in a translated version :D I’ve been wanting to read this when I saw it on naver. Also whatt same author as orange marmalade I just read that!!

Aggregator gang
I guess since she’s reserved and a little unruly it makes sense since usually people want to get close to rich girls, but due to how she is that’s impossible. So the only other possible thing is bullying since that jealousy of her money grows into hatred. Wonder what dudes gonna do since he’s not allowed to get involved or fight apparently

Users who are viewing this thread