Unreachable Girl

Group Leader
@Yoona202 You should join the discord for release notifications and also asking what is the progress for the next chapter.

it's TL'd and PR'd. TS is on its way.

What the heck, this is so funny and interesting LOL
Excited for the next chapters

For people badmouthing Gavin. Please re-read the pages whenever her grandmother appears.
It seems like she is a cunning b#tch and has done something to their parents before their death (not necessarily means she caused their death). Gavin is clever enough to know who is being friendly towards her or just doing because of her fame and money. Her reaction might seem like a yandere type but I would chased these people away too if I knew they are being friendly because of the money. I like the male lead. He is very calm and hard working but he is also living in ignorance, thinks people live happily if they have money. If you get to know someone who is deliberately being friendly to you because he got money from your shity parents or guardians, would you still be able to talk to them?

I already know how this is gonna play out.... idk if it's actually what's gonna happen but
Gavin is probably going to find out that he's being paid to be her friend (maybe later boyfriend?) and then she's gonna be pissed and think that he never liked her, even when he legit started to like her.

Honestly in my pinion it's pretty f*cked up to hate someone just because they have money and don't want to be your friend. I mean the grass is always greener on the other side, you never know what people actually go through at home.

Users who are viewing this thread