Unreachable Girl

Group Leader
@Athar_tt I announced a new chapter was coming up this morning in the discord yesterday :p Guess you should join for information on the progress of the chapters! ;) I'm not expecting any chapter will take more than a week to come out anymore now.

Dex-chan lover
Would y’all recommend Orange Marmalade? I like this one so far, but Days of Hana was a little too real for me with the slavery of werewolves thing so I dropped it.

This is wholesome packet of love, comedy and drama. Looking forward for the next update.
And thanks for the translations.

Is it male pov? Its tagged as shoujo but id prefer if its male pov because main lead gets ntrd most of the time on josei and shoujo manhwas

Group Leader
@fakestin yes it's male POV. It's clearly not a shounen but it's just a good story. Nothing more. No categories. Just GOOD. Anyone can enjoy it. I hate romance shit and I love this series.

This webtoon ended but the chapters aren't here. It goes up to chapter 103. Personally, I really liked this webtoon but some parts pissed me off and other that annoyed me. The ending was nice but I feel like this is one of those webtoons thars a one and done and I'd hate to reread again

Users who are viewing this thread