Unripened Expression - Ch. 66

i'm probably on the minority here but the story was so much more interesting when karam didn't suddenly crush back on jaewon. idk i was always under the impression he'd be het til the end and the story would focus on junseo and the childhood friend mainly stirring things up. especially with the amount of development they got.

it was such a strange narrative decision to backtrack on karam's rejection bc as of now there's pretty much no reason for him and jaewon to not get together so uh. is that it? is the story over? kind of a bummer ngl

god... words cant even describe the emotions i feel right now. junseo was there for him since basically day one (ik you can't just magically develop feelings for somebody) and he just keeps on giving, and yet jaewon isn't giving anything back. it makes me so bitter. ofc i want them to be endgame, but it's now WAy more likely that it's going to be karam and jaewon. and DON'T let me get started on how much i despise karam.

....why make Karam the most one dimensional and underdeveloped character from 3 dudes interestes in jaewon if she intended to suddenly make him like jaewon and Thats it, happy ending, w / Zero developement.we literally got more of the red haired dude than Karam while JUnseo got the same ammount of fleshing out than the Main character?? If not more and he Had a Lot of scenes with his pov ,we even got flashbacks of his past? . I kinda got the feeling the author didnt care anymore when she started w the unnecesary cliché stuff but i didnt think She would just say fuck it, lol.unless it isnt ending soon and Theres another season to get more out of Karam's character and since Junseo is basically another Main character imo,a new love interests for him,Maybe? I just don't get why the author wasted so many chapters not focusing on Karam if he was really gonna be the endgame(man i hate the Word but whatever)...also the red haired dude seemed to be there literally just to advance the plot , that was it .and Even then he got more povs and chapters w him on it than Karam .
Zzzz

This is so painful and I'm really sad for Junseo but at the same time I know how it feels to be in the same place as Jaewon right now.. Stay strong Junseo :'(

Users who are viewing this thread