Until I, A Fallen Nobleman, Was Called the Great Sage With My Hazure (?) Skill “Super Jack-of-All-Trades” - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The art is somewhat bad.... The premise with "jack of all trades" is old, like the third or fourth time i seen this exact one.
Oh and look at pages 9, 14, 16, 17. Those are real bad, with just pictures used for backgrounds....

Dex-chan lover
The art is somewhat bad.... The premise with "jack of all trades" is old, like the third or fourth time i seen this exact one.
Oh and look at pages 9, 14, 16, 17. Those are real bad, with just pictures used for backgrounds....
It is not about the premise but the execution.
So many stories have the same premise but the quality vary a lot between them. Though it always irritates me when the author has to shove some illogical thing to make the MC an underdog, like in Shield Hero with the other characters looking down on the Tank or the other one were they look down on the healer... Dude can do everything, meaning he has all the skills, and people are disapointed because of it...

Dex-chan lover
Why did mc misread it to have a fourth extra word at the start, and need the priest reading the text on the same hand to correct him on how to read the 3 words? Did the parents fail to teach their kid to write, despite it being a reincarnator?

edit: oh, seems they really did. Even later on in chapter he keeps on seeing an extra word despite it not existing there. Hallucination~
edit2: the hallucinations continue~ now he even thinks he sees god/the devil~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I, after reincarnation, got a real, magic-like ability called a "skill," and I could see the word "ultimate" as part of that skill?

My first instinct would NOTNOTNOT be to simply ignore sich a thing.

I mean, if magic is real? Having a secret "ultimate" tacked onto any skill, much less the greatest thing ever?!

What a dummy!

"Jack of all trades,
Master of none;
Always the better
Than a master of one"

Dex-chan lover
Contents chapter 1,2,3,4 ohhh so chapters come in order wowza thats new what poor intern had to make that page wasting 5-15 min of their life.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Oh thank you, thank you god, for this wonderful new life you've given me! Truly a blessing!
Big G: Np, I gotchu fam

Users who are viewing this thread