Until I, A Fallen Nobleman, Was Called the Great Sage With My Hazure (?) Skill “Super Jack-of-All-Trades” - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Motherf*cking son of a w....
Put me in that kid's shoes, and the moment I find out about all of those, it would already mean an all out war, regardless of the consequences and no matter who the opponent is. No more mercy. I would also humiliate the opponent to the point that he would rather die, and still wouldn't allow him to die after that. He has to suffer so much. At that point, no more humanity, he doesn't deserve human right anymore.
Even the lowest of trash has more value than him.

Dex-chan lover
Motherf*cking son of a w....
Put me in that kid's shoes, and the moment I find out about all of those, it would already mean an all out war, regardless of the consequences and no matter who the opponent is. No more mercy. I would also humiliate the opponent to the point that he would rather die, and still wouldn't allow him to die after that. He has to suffer so much. At that point, no more humanity, he doesn't deserve human right anymore.
Even the lowest of trash has more value than him.
Don't worry; we will have millions of chapters of nothing be done with all the drama and problems being dragged out...

And then very minor revenge would come and he'd then probably try to get revenge on that and our MC would have to stop him and then he'd die in a very mild manner....

You know... like every series does...

Don't worry; we will have millions of chapters of nothing be done with all the drama and problems being dragged out...

And then very minor revenge would come and he'd then probably try to get revenge on that and our MC would have to stop him and then he'd die in a very mild manner....

You know... like every series does...
Yeah, that's why this is annoying. There are people who does not deserve human rights, and this is a fact, whether it's IRL or in a manga. Why can't the world just accept it already? With actions, there's consequences. And with inhumane actions like what the guy did, the consequences he had to get is inhumane punishment to the point of endless suffering which is even worse than death.

Dex-chan lover
So, our bro Brao needs the Bad End.
I do NOT want MC to make him feel bad and then use the Power of Friendship; just a simple life of torture and poverty for this heinous, vatnik-level orc.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I realized that I actually have read WN before. But since this story sooooooooo regular and not outstanding in any way compare to any other isekai novels I totally forgot about its existence. I even don't remember where I dropped WN

Users who are viewing this thread