Until I, A Fallen Nobleman, Was Called the Great Sage With My Hazure (?) Skill “Super Jack-of-All-Trades” - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
That part when he talked about Nina, after talking with Nina(?)... it bugged my brain.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the translation a bit clunky?
Just a bit? The prior chapter felt like there were 3 missing chapters between 4 and 5 :p
Wait what happened to the maid ?
She told the lord to stop blackmailing her, or she would out him to the family and townspeople.
Then mc burned his clothes and ran away.
Then she never showed up again, and mc didn't worry further than that mention, despite her obviously having been murdered.

Dex-chan lover
This story leaves a lot to be desired:
  • It paints such a grim story with his past life, but then doesn't let us find out more and cock teases us- what happened after his death? Did the Parents/Brother Care? Why were the so mean? Do they regret it at all?
  • The disappearance of the Maid wouldn't be such a big deal, but he keeps dwelling on her now, so do you care or not!? Find out what happened! Was she actually murdered? Did she leave town to get away?
  • Is he not going to find out why the Witch is so feared and why she stays away from everyone?
  • Why did the Devil reincarnate him and give him powers? What's the Devil's goal? HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK!
Personally I suspect the witch is also the Devil/god that appeared earlier.

Supporter
Is there a page missing at the end? Seemed to end a bit abruptly.
There seems to be a page or two missing from just within the confines of page 24 on its own.

This story leaves a lot to be desired:
  • It paints such a grim story with his past life, but then doesn't let us find out more and cock teases us- what happened after his death? Did the Parents/Brother Care? Why were the so mean? Do they regret it at all?
  • The disappearance of the Maid wouldn't be such a big deal, but he keeps dwelling on her now, so do you care or not!? Find out what happened! Was she actually murdered? Did she leave town to get away?
  • Is he not going to find out why the Witch is so feared and why she stays away from everyone?
  • Why did the Devil reincarnate him and give him powers? What's the Devil's goal? HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK!
Personally I suspect the witch is also the Devil/god that appeared earlier.
"Read the LN" is probably the message...

Dex-chan lover
Then she never showed up again, and mc didn't worry further than that mention, despite her obviously having been murdered.
I don't get the feeling she's been murdered, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on the run, but she had enough time to run away since the lord's clothes were on fire so I don't think the author would've just killed her off off-panel.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh...
Are there a few missing... er... pages? Or maybe chapters?

And how, if the "Lord" exercises that much power,  how is it that no ody even suspected foul play? I mean, it would be obvious in a situation like this.

And seriously, just stop teasing about doing anything to the scumbag; if facts don't matter, or won't win back the title, and you promised not to tale any physical action with magic or anything....
Then the problem is never going away, and youve accepted it as cool to poison your brother and ruin your parents.

Users who are viewing this thread