Until I Become Me

Damn i need only 2 hours to read from ch 5 to last updated chapter. Well thanks for translating this manga, hope it updated soon😄

At the pace the other translators were working at it seemed like it was never going to catch up. I honestly don’t care who I get it translated from as long as it’s readable.

What the frikk? Who vomited Smiley's translations everywhere?
Smiley's a good guy and all, but damn, I think with this stay at home have a better flow in their scanlations.

Quality over quantity folks. I do hope you'll continue @urugiru as I'm quite happy to wait as long as you guys need.

Double-page supporter
So is Smiley gonna be posting his works on his facebook page? Can someone tell me

Straight (0.1% to impossible)
Bi(29,9%)
Les(70%)
Opinion from latest chapter, 45:

Technically speaking as things went so far she should be les but how not? she is the uninformed and insecure type (probably she will fear to confess [insert rejection and "gross, disgusting" here], the other girl starts dating X or MC starts dating Y and later they separate some time, later they both get together and even confess "bcz I love you and I can't be without him" cliche trope phrase...

She could be bi too from that little scene when she got embarrassed from touching the other guy (though that would be real fucked up, if you can be bi because you are confused who you like then GG)...

As I said, she should like the girl...why?
She helped her a lot of times
Being dependable, she gives her courage and and all that emotions that other ppl can't give her
She is the one person that will always be there for her...also almost sure MC is attracted to the other girl...just that she is too dumb to notice

The scene with the guy IMO is just her being confused as she didn't have too much contact with another guy and anyway that type of situations for some dumb reasons make you think bcz your heartrate accelerated you fell in love...

So far I like it...they handled good enough both him bullying, how it feels to get bullied and the difficulties and the "I want to change to a better person"thing...

@JamalPajeetBugMeNotAccountThief
Funny though, the link you sent was making it seem completely unintelligible, but seeing the newly released chapter 12 and Smiley's 12
apart from some details, you could read Smiley's and still understand what's going on, unlike the message in your link

This manga really telling what i’ve wanted to hear or to feel when you turn into a opposite sex. This should be what typical gender swap should be.

Double-page supporter
@mariusrvar01 I don't mean to offend you. However, everything you've said just made it seem like you want to see lily garden so badly. Not that I'm against it though. I'd love to see the girl he used to bully run into him(now her) again

Group Leader
thanks to the last chapter im a little scared i dont want their relationship to change or become weird. personally i want the mc to end up with a boy i know the mc was a boy and all but i think it would be much better. I think if the MC ends up with a girl it would feel like She remained a Boy in heart and thats why I think she should end up with a boy.

I think if the MC ends up with a girl it would feel like She remained a Boy in heart and thats why I think she should end up with a boy.

That's not what that means at all. She's clearly a she at this point, whether she likes other girls romantically or not.

Group Leader
@Nami I see what you mean what Im trying to say if the realationship is clearly forced is a problem if it's normal and wholesome I have no problem but if it's a forced one Than it's a problem I have no problem if she ends up with a girl if it's feels natural when they act with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread