Until the End - Ch. 23 - A Problem That Starts to Spread

Contributor
Replacement....???? Then was saimai someone's replacement too....REEEE CALL THE COPS

Double-page supporter
can u fukin not

@Unique_Xero I'm pretty sure saimai was her friend's replacement...but I feel like the teacher might've just gotten bored of her after she's stopped responding.

Fed-Kun's army
Not Kwan you Bastard! Hmm, but the story seems to progress pretty quickly and rabdomly. So double abuse is a possibility. Unless Sensei isn't greedy and continues being calculatingly careful.

@Sarsak Oh, you point out some really great thing here. The rumours about some other Student being abused long ago already. And Mais "best" friend also having experienced something like this are good signs for your theory.

Supporter
Perfect! Set up a trap for him with her! Oh, right... she is an idiot....
I'm pretty sure that the only motive because that idiotic rapist isn't already caught is because he choose idiotic victims....

@Unique_Xero @Sarsak
I don't know if she's really the replacement for one of her friends, but she's definitely the replacement of someone.Plus, someone in the comments had already pointed out that this guy was way too "professional" to be her first time.
Anyway, I hope that all this will be over soon and that this bastard will rot in jail. 😤

Dex-chan lover
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IN A PUBLIC AREA?! AND AT A HOSPITAL?!

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?!

Users who are viewing this thread