Until the Tall Kouhai (♀) and the Short Senpai (♂) Relationship Develops Into Romance - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Cheeky Tall Kouhai

@qwerter123 Guy is legally a midget. Sure he doesn't look too weird because it's a manga, but if you think a 6ft, good looking woman is going to actually date or be faithful to a midget, well, you are quite the optimist.

Fed-Kun's army
A short senpai boy paired with a tall cheeky kouhai girl with a dash of tsun?

Insta-follow!

Group Leader
Japan average height of males: 171.2 cm (5' 7.4") and females: 158.8 cm (5' 2.6"). She's even a giant among men, and he's a shrimp amongst women.

I couldn't help but be reminded of that other series where the female kouhai bullies the male senpai, but in one chapter this is already so, so, so much better. Unlike that other Senpai, this Senpai has a backbone and doesn't put up with the bullying.

@liquidsword @Cakexx I did not get the impression that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, though she seemed to imply that they were childhood friends, which would make sense of why she so free and easy with him since she's two grades below him.

@JasmineTea Thanks for the scanlation and, yes, please continue!

Contributor
Height-gap pairings are worth checking out.

JFsGvBx.gif

Double-page supporter
@Cakexx You do realize this is fiction, right? It doesn’t have to be realistic. I don’t see why they can’t continue dating after high school.

Finally someone graciously choose to translate! Isn’t this in a magazine too? Like full chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread