Until the Tall Kouhai (♀) and the Short Senpai (♂) Relationship Develops Into Romance - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Like Minded

Double-page supporter
not that I mind reading both versions but
@Bluefox_1 how is it a snipe when Jasmine Tea was already working on it?

also, to others complaining, why can't they both work on it?

the common response would be "there are other manga that could be worked on or dropped manga that could be picked up" but who gives a shit what we want when it is the Scanalators prerogative to work on what THEY want to work on and enjoy.

I'd rather have two scanalators work on one project they both love then work on two different projects they hate or took up "because the fans".

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef I meant how "sniping" is usually refered to releasing chapters continuing from where the other group left, which is technically what happened here. Not that I blame anyone for anything, the concept itself seems silly to me.
Personally I think that this whole turf war thing is pretty stupid and immature. And that, yes, everyone should just work on what they want. Having overlap is a good thing for everyone involved.

Double-page supporter
@Bluefox_1 I'm picking up what you're putting down, but Jasmine's releases although not fast they were still releasing somewhat regularly. though I don't want to look like I am blaming anyone for anything either, I'd still read what gets put up regardless of who did the work. as a matter of fact I did read through both versions...not that I noticed lol~

100% agree about sniping, it's not like us the readers are paying anything for it, so complaining is just a waste of time.

honestly, I'm just looking forward to the next chapter~

Dex-chan lover
Daaamn his sister only met her once and already get the gits

Users who are viewing this thread