Until This Social Outcast Becomes My Wife... - Ch. 2 - Until This Social Outcast Becomes My Wife...

Dex-chan lover
"Can't you just say it"

That's what I thought too, but I realized that if you don't speak much you get scared your voice might sound weird and might end up too quiet because your afraid you're too loud. (Last part is probably just my 3rd grade trauma)

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she like a dancer? I just find it weird that she's this anxious when she might've danced in front of others.
Don't remember what kind of dancer she was though.
Maybe she got ruined by COVID isolation.

Dex-chan lover
"Can't you just say it"

That's what I thought too, but I realized that if you don't speak much you get scared your voice might sound weird and might end up too quiet because your afraid you're too loud. (Last part is probably just my 3rd grade trauma)
Eh it might be like in my case. I can write, like these forum posts, or whatever, without even thinking much at all, just letting my fingers do theirs and read it after. But I pretty much can't talk to safe my life, the usual word count I say during a normal day can mostly be counted on said fingers. Some people might simply have that kind of dissonance between speech and writing(at least me), perhaps they're handled by different brain regions or something?

Dex-chan lover
Eh it might be like in my case. I can write, like these forum posts, or whatever, without even thinking much at all, just letting my fingers do theirs and read it after. But I pretty much can't talk to safe my life, the usual word count I say during a normal day can mostly be counted on said fingers. Some people might simply have that kind of dissonance between speech and writing(at least me), perhaps they're handled by different brain regions or something?
Or you just have massive social anxiety most likely.

Well, we all have an online alter ego, at least I do :D

Dex-chan lover
More like the special speech regions got less practice so the brain 🧠 used these axioms for more spelling and ✍️ writing functions.

Dex-chan lover
You think she's bored but surprise! She DIGS U.

Just use the smartphone for now.

Dex-chan lover
Another one page per chapter comic... Well this guy was like the origin point of it (ragged elf-san) so I suppose I don't mind, and it at least has a few panels per page rather than a single image.

Dex-chan lover
man I'm trying to see a socially awkward female lead that's deadass aesthetically average at best, for real

(no, Tomoko doesn't count)

Dex-chan lover
If she's that shy and socially anxious, just deciding to meet the dude and going to a cafe with him must have been a monumental task for her. It might not look like it, but she's in the process of overcoming her greatest weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread