Upotte!! - Vol. 13 Ch. 101 - This Leisurely Bunch Certainly Must've Passed Time Joyfully-

Double-page supporter
I never knew there would be a day when anthropomorphic gyaru guns would exist. We truly live in the greatest timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Back in the 90's they were saying the Soviet anti-material rifles and their ammunition suffered from the Soviet lack of industrial standardisation and quality control, making them far more inaccurate than Western rifles, which came from modern factories with very tight tolerances. I'm inclined to believe that, knowing how the Soviet industry generally speaking worked. Russia has probably worked to fix that situation.

Aggregator gang
even when sig is basically one foot in the grave they still expect her to save their asses

like, let my girl rest lol

Dex-chan lover
@raidensnakeezio
Actually i do.
American rifles, especially the AR15 are kind of the gyarus of the weapon industry.
They are made for the leisure of american old men and to be customized in all ways.

Dex-chan lover
@The_H_Guy

I think you have a solid point on customizing and accessorizing. I think the Hera Arms CQR mod is cool because spaceguns. This still begs the question - what's the gun equivalent of the delinquent look (dishevled top, sweater around waist, possibly leg warmers) and a fake tan?

Users who are viewing this thread