UQ HOLDER!

Dex-chan lover
Finally....
(I mean, I suppose I could ripped them myself...)

Aggregator gang
I know Ken Akamatsu is very protective of his work, but how can we have the whole of Negima! and none of UQ Holder!? It is strange indeed. Does anyone know why there aren't any English translations? I can read in Spanish, Italic, Portuguese, but I always like English translations since it's where we have the most interaction between the community.

@NeroPR there are english translations on other sites, so it's either option 1: other sites are holding scanned official eng translation and mangadex didn't want too or option 2: the translating group that worked on this manga after chapter 36 asked mangadex to remove their work from this site for whatever reasn(not the first time such a thing would happen)

I just looked up the recent chapters, and WTF ? What the hell is Ken akamatsu doing ? Why is the ecchi-side of the story got powered up SO MUCH ?? It's actually annoying as fuck

Ken's work was always quite lewd, but these recent chapters are just saddening, it actually feels like this manga is slowly turning into a hentai, help ?
Chapter 173 please what ??? Wtf is this, stop D:

Dex-chan lover
I really, really like Negima.

That said, I can't stand UQ Holder. Something about it just feels so totally fucked, I don't even want to read it.

Aggregator gang
Questo è l'ornitorinco dei manga! Non sapeva che tema trattare, e ha deciso di trattarli tutti! straconsigliato!!!

Trad:
This is the platypus version of mangas! It didn't know what Tags have, so It decided to have it all! highly recommended !!!

Dex-chan lover
Started off good, but pretty much crashed and burned post-hiatus. The only good thing that came out of this was who eventually got with Negi.

Has an amazing plot but the main character is just fucking annoying. Makes me want to rip my throat out and strangle him with it

Users who are viewing this thread