Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Case 1: Kuramoto Satsuki (Start)

Power Uploader
@megumon - we pick manga we enjoy reading and translate them , if you don't like them that's perfectly fine... we will continue as usual what we do, as we've been doing for years...

It seems that overall there are still sensitive topics in manga that people don't feel like reading and get very defensive, for example rape, social media and their power, blackmail, etc...

What the mangaka tries to portray in this story around social media are things that are very real in today's society, if you have been in a number of chat apps you'd know how many explicit photos are being exchanged and once a photo is out it can go anywhere.... The mangaka is just bringing this up to view and it seems to be uncomfortable to some readers...

And some spoilers...
The second chapter is even 'harder' around grooming... hard to stomach but part of life....

> I don't think the comment's section should be filled with blind positivity . If a manga/ chapter is bad i will call it bad.
but it's okay to fill it with 'blind hatred'?
are you also going around every McD or KFC outlet and telling everyone and their staff that that sh** they are eating and make is junk food and is bad for their health?
No? of course not, no one with enough self respect should do that... Oh wait...

Dex-chan lover
@Eviltwinq Goind and bothering people that have come to eat at KFC an McD is very different than expressing your opinion in a comment section meant for this. If you want to make false analogies, then the closest would be leaving a bad review about the place.

That is not to say I agree with @megumon, that it's right to talk shit about the group scanlating this. The manga may be bad in his opinion, and that's fine, using that for a veiled attack on the group and "blaming" them is pretty stupid though. It's self-centered and simply not realizing that others may have a different taste, and may enjoy this. If you want to criticize the manga - that's fine, I don't see the need to attack the group just because you don't like the manga.

@criver I don't think I am attacking the group for their choice of manga to scanlate. I merely think their energies can be better spent on less superficial manga.

Dex-chan lover
@megumon

the group is responsible for picking this garbo manga to scanlate.
You make it sound as if it were a crime, while it is the opposite. The scanlators use their free time in order to bring this to others, I believe that any hint at "reprimanding" them, even if motivated by reasons such as the manga being "objectively" bad is unwarranted. And clearly they found something enjoyable about this "garbo manga" since they scanlated it, so I do not think it is your place to tell them what they must scanlate.

I merely think their energies can be better spent on less superficial manga.
I don't think that your idea about what constitutes "better spent" agrees with what their idea is. It just comes off as an entitled comment, that can be reduced to: "do not scanlate what I don't like".

Dex-chan lover
@megumon I don't have any issue with you evaluating the manga as garbage or stupid.

This manga is stupid, i guess the group is called unloved for a reason

I have an issue with you acting as if the group is doing somebody a disservice, and in general the entitled attitude that comes off from your comments when it concerns what the group "should" scanlate.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga is interesting and weird but its not the scanlation groups fault at all. I think the hatred in the comment section should be ignored, alot of people get pleasure in judging others. But they have a choice to not read this.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...so she wasn't actually raped...? I mean, she was still groped because of the other girl...but, damn...

Users who are viewing this thread