Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 149 - Astrological Observer ③

Ohhh god I hope that she's getting that money to acquire a cure. There better be a mf cure or something mannnnn they need to travel the world together!! Cmon!!!

Though tbh it would be kinda sick if they used a shady job to cure her somehow.... like theres a lot of these that involves something inhabiting ur body 🤔🤔 maybe thats a secret option lmao, fond something relatively benign that would keep her well like a symbiosis situation. Though knowing this series I doubt theres anything that wouldn't consume her life force horrendously. But I can dream!

God between this and Yume being some degree of shady herself. I need them to be, at the bare minimum, cryptid friends if they cant stay happy and human.

Dex-chan lover
I see. The starmen are something borne out of mankind's desire to see beyond the universe. They are some higher existence. They will recruit interested individuals into their ranks. Taking a picture of them allows you to get part of a formula, probably related to either their own existence or the mathematical truths of the universe or something. At least, I think that part was true.

Not seeing them or getting a picture is not dangerous, that part was the lie. Rather, repeatedly and earnestly seeking them out is the dangerous thing, which is what the guy was doing. I say dangerous, but danger is relative. If you're okay with becoming a cosmic man, it's not really dangerous.

However many years later, they finally reached their goal and found what was past the end, and it turns out it's really bad and incomprehensible. It's also math for some reason. This could be related to the formula. Anyway, so now they try and keep humans from looking into it further.

Also, they can take whatever shape they want, which means that one chose to look creepy with a big mouth and no eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread