Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 155 - Security Firm Staff ③

Dex-chan lover
At least the mystery of how resident of room 101 lost her underwear is solved (resident room 102 made a his closet connected to his neighbors and steal his neighbor’s underwear).

Well, the closets being connected saved Yume and Hama, so not all bad.

Dex-chan lover
the baldies are just completely bonkers lmao. I really did not think anyone except for Daidai could simply punch the ghost away.

Also, the reveals this manga keeps throwing at us. Yume's parents were killed by the woman who ended up taking her in... Tough given that this is coming from grey information that doesn't rule out stuff like possession or survival killings. Like anything's game still and considering Yume got adopted by the same woman who killed her parents. She might not have had a choice and felt guilty enough to decide to raise Yume in their steads.

Dex-chan lover
The baldies definitely feel more "gray" than human. I wonder if they'll retaliate over this, or just leave it up to Mr. Oogurai.

More importantly, Yume's adopted mother killed her biological parents? Oh man. I feel like both sets of Yume's parents were involved in the gray world somehow, so I'm really curious about the circumstances. But damn. Remember, her siblings are the biological children of her adoptive parents, and her initial reason for taking these jobs is to take care of them after her adoptive parents vanished. So I feel like that adds another layer to the head-screwery.

Dex-chan lover
Baldies are interesting as always. They do feel like they have some gray influence, but I'm not sure what it would be. They don't do anything overtly inhuman.
Maybe they are just good at knowing when something can be defeated or driven off with physical violence, and when they just need to run, but they know the best way to do that as well.

Rich assholes will probably get got by Mr. Oogurai.

Revelations for Yumi. Doesn't answer many questions but raises so many more.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess the baldies aren't grey, or at least they are the same as the girls. Just people that got so good at grey work they became their own thing. Using brute force while the girls use wit and smell. And daidai using sheer thickheadedness

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I appreciate Mr. Jin and Mr. Yin- I feel like whatever they are, because they're scary themselves, somehow it lends them a little extra security in these matters.

the things you do for cheap rent...

Dex-chan lover
The return of the baldy duo, Jin and Yin! Also, damn..Yumi..your adopted mom killed your parents?

Dex-chan lover
Why I feel like the bald brother are some kinds of ancient Chinese spirit/magic practitioner?

Dex-chan lover
At least the baldy duo survived. And its nice to see Yin is no pushover too.

Dex-chan lover
So far we have seen three methods of dealing with Gray matter that consistently work:
1) use both your "sixth sense" and common sense (Hama & Yume)
2) use outright vawulence (Jin & Yin)
3) giving a grand total of zero fucks, at the same time making no effort whatsoever to understand the phenomenons or even trying to survive in the first place (Daidai), which is apparently the strongest one lmao. I'm thinking the author is applying some cool logic here: if cosmic horror is about incomprehensible forces that work completely outside of your perception and understanding of reality, why even try to comprehend them at all?

Group Leader
I have no idea wtf the ghost was
.So basically the landlord was squid gaming the residents but I didn't understand the ghost or how it worked or why the rich guys got chewed up

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea wtf the ghost was
.So basically the landlord was squid gaming the residents but I didn't understand the ghost or how it worked or why the rich guys got chewed up
From what we got it seems it feeds on fear and takes interest when people well, fear it or have anxiety. One of the rich dudes saying "it lost interest" could be the reason why it decided to focus on exactly them, since the new guy did start to worry i assume it caught the glimpse of it, plus if it was somehow brought there and also shoved into the whole ordeal of performing it could very well be vengeful towards the rich bunch. Assuming so since the gray entertainment part might be a "group" capable of trapping enitites/moving them ig.

Users who are viewing this thread