Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 155 - Security Firm Staff ③

Group Leader
From what we got it seems it feeds on fear and takes interest when people well, fear it or have anxiety. One of the rich dudes saying "it lost interest" could be the reason why it decided to focus on exactly them, since the new guy did start to worry i assume it caught the glimpse of it, plus if it was somehow brought there and also shoved into the whole ordeal of performing it could very well be vengeful towards the rich bunch. Assuming so since the gray entertainment part might be a "group" capable of trapping enitites/moving them ig.
So how did yume and hama escape? Was it just cut jin beat it up from having no fear

So how did yume and hama escape? Was it just cut jin beat it up from having no fear
Possibly, since it moved after getting smacked, which it also did when Yin poked it with a stick initially, it probably doesn't find thrill when victims fight back. Maybe it even focused on the rich folks since it is a larger group of people, so more victims ig.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea wtf the ghost was
.So basically the landlord was squid gaming the residents but I didn't understand the ghost or how it worked or why the rich guys got chewed up
From what we got it seems it feeds on fear and takes interest when people well, fear it or have anxiety. One of the rich dudes saying "it lost interest" could be the reason why it decided to focus on exactly them, since the new guy did start to worry i assume it caught the glimpse of it, plus if it was somehow brought there and also shoved into the whole ordeal of performing it could very well be vengeful towards the rich bunch. Assuming so since the gray entertainment part might be a "group" capable of trapping enitites/moving them ig.
My guess as to why it ate the group at the end is that it was annoyed. Before they added the guards, i imagine it knew about them, but since they were feeding it, it left them alone. This time, It got its face bashed in, and decided that it was their fault and this was no longer acceptable. it looked pretty pissed off before it disappeared, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
They are alive, the ledger at the end says so
Of all the times I didn't read the ledger, it had to be this chapter's, thanks.

Can Yume recall any good memories about her blood parents? It could be she was saved from them by Yayoi..

I guess this is where Yume said Unforgivable
IMG-0557.png

I love Yin and Jin I think when watching horror movies we often think "id beat the shit out of the monster" and they truly represent that

Users who are viewing this thread