Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 166 - Detective's Assistant 5 ③

Dex-chan lover
A month?! Dang. I wonder if this is reality though, or if it's just a dream/hallucination.

Also it looks like this will go on longer than 3 chapters? Each arc had been IIRC 3 chapters or less, so this is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not casting any aspersions on Hama and Yume's competence here, but I'm just saying that if Yagi had sent Daidai the building would have been found, the cloud would have been dispersed, the townsfolk rescued, the mystery caller unmasked, and Jin and Yin would've been beaten up and befriended, and the gold buried under the streets would've been unearthed in a lot less than a month.

She also probably would've just eaten the cockroach on the sandwich instead of flicking it off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not casting any aspersions on Hama and Yume's competence here, but I'm just saying that if Yagi had sent Daidai the building would have been found, the cloud would have been dispersed, the townsfolk rescued, the mystery caller unmasked, and Jin and Yin would've been beaten up and befriended, and the gold buried under the streets would've been unearthed in a lot less than a month.

She also probably would've just eaten the cockroach on the sandwich instead of flicking it off.
That's because Daidai is actually a Grey herself

Dex-chan lover
Phone batteries lasting over a month without charging? Yeah, it's an illusion.

Also curious to see how the baldy duo handles this. It seemed obvious they were leading Hama and Yume towards the building they were looking for, and then calling off the chase on purpose. But I've been wrong before, because anything can happen in this series.

Dex-chan lover

It's true, but Daidai is not a force to be so easily made use of... she is a free agent. (She forgot her phone in another jacket).

Dex-chan lover
Phone batteries lasting over a month without charging? Yeah, it's an illusion.

Also curious to see how the baldy duo handles this. It seemed obvious they were leading Hama and Yume towards the building they were looking for, and then calling off the chase on purpose. But I've been wrong before, because anything can happen in this series.
they could have also, yknow, charged their phones

Dex-chan lover

This made me realize that if the series ends because Daidai manages to take down all antagonistic forces, I will have no complaints. She's the Squirrel Girl of this world, she's invincible in the weirdest ways.

Dex-chan lover
A month?! Dang. I wonder if this is reality though, or if it's just a dream/hallucination.

Also it looks like this will go on longer than 3 chapters? Each arc had been IIRC 3 chapters or less, so this is interesting.
The arcs are usually 3 chapters, sometimes 1 chapter, occasionally 2 chapters, rarely 4 chapters, and was 5 chapters exactly once so far.

Users who are viewing this thread