Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 172 - Ship Crewmate ①

Thanks for the chapter.

I love the buddy cop vibe between Hama and Yume. Look how worry Yume is when her partner is going without her haha.

Bromance between gals is such a rare thing in any media, let alone manga (at least that I know of).

While I love yuri, I would love to see more of women who go through tough shit together and get each other back without being romantically involved to one another (or friendships breaking because of a guy lol).

This manga strikes such a good balance of girls who doing their own things to pull it off. No over the top/unrealistic fighting like how men do it, no female deceiving tactics or damsels in distress. Just women who makes the most of situations with their strenghs: wit, luck, a good nose (and loads of past trauma).

Things always get out of hands quickly, but they get shit done as much as they could and gtft immediately. If both of them do a bank heist (or tax evasion) with no grey involved, they may well success with flying colours.

*insert rick and morty 'in and out, 20 minutes adventure' meme with Hama and Yume edited in here.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I love the buddy cop vibe between Hama and Yume. Look how worry Yume is when her partner is going without her haha.

Bromance between gals is such a rare thing in any media, let alone manga (at least that I know of).

While I love yuri, I would love to see more of women who go through tough shit together and get each other back without being romantically involved to one another (or friendships breaking because of a guy lol).

This manga strikes such a good balance of girls who doing their own things to pull it off. No over the top/unrealistic fighting like how men do it, no female deceiving tactics or damsels in distress. Just women who makes the most of situations with their strenghs: wit, luck, a good nose (and loads of past trauma).

Things always get out of hands quickly, but they get shit done as much as they could and gtft immediately. If both of them do a bank heist (or tax evasion) with no grey involved, they may well success with flying colours.

*insert rick and morty 'in and out, 20 minutes adventure' meme with Hama and Yume edited in here.
Yup…. Bromance…. Just gals bein’ pals…. Spending all their time together, living in the same apartment, and facing life-and-death struggles together… yup… definitely nothing going on there.

Dex-chan lover
I was worried seeing yume wasn't coming but felt relieved when i saw daidai lol, they'll be perfectly fine

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for our heroines to meet the waterwalking gray middle eastern carpenter. We're a few centuries overdue for a new addition to the biblical canon, and the Book of Daidai's fixin' to be fuckin' fire.

Also, just sayin' that Yume's the first character in this series to realize that sticking with Daidai is basically a cheat code for winning against grays. Always knew that girl had a good head on her shoulders. And an even better nose on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread