Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 128 - Tailor (Sales Staff) ③

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is quite confusing with all the fake "suit" and all.

Husband : mr atsu
Wife : ms atsu
Sister : rei/ms atsu sister?

1. Wife confront husband suspecting his involvement on sister dissappearance.
2.husband tried to kill wife, wife doesnt died.
3.wife killed husband and use husband's skin while faking her own dead.
4. Wife hired part timer to find clue on sister whereabouts.
5. Part timer found sister whereabouts and inform wife.
6. Wife went to where sister is said to be at.
7. Wife found out that sister is already killed by the order of husband who want to get good material for his "suit".
8. Wife went after 3 person who are in cahoot for abducting and killed sister.
9. B*lenci*ga were born

Anything i miss?

Fed-Kun's army

7. Wife found out that sister is already killed by the order of husband who want to get good material for his "suit".
9. B*lenci*ga were born

Anything i miss?
The wife's name is Mayumi. The corporates were spurred on to kill Rei, her sister, by Takagi, the same woman who is killed in the first/second chapter of this arc. Mayumi most likely killed many more people who were related to the skinsuit business.

Aggregator gang
The wife's name is Mayumi. The corporates were spurred on to kill Rei, her sister, by Takagi, the same woman who is killed in the first/second chapter of this arc. Mayumi most likely killed many more people who were related to the skinsuit business.
So in a way, this is one of the few times that it ends on a happy note, or at least as comeuppance for the actual villains of this grey job.

Group Leader
So rei is the older sister right? Flashbacks seem to imply the black haired took care of the younger .

And the woman killed in chapter 1 is takumi,the one who ordered reis death so she could steal her spot as a model.

The 3 reps made the drug that perfectly removes the skin atsumi was just a tailor who made the skin wearable?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this was confusing lol. But the comments here clear things up.

So it was all revenge, huh. That's why the owner didn't smell black, because he was actually the wife wearing the guy's skinsuit as a disguise to kill all the people involved with her sister's death.

Double-page supporter
All the jumping around was very atmospheric, but also made the plot hard to follow. Had to reread a few times @_@. Lovely twist at the end.

Group Leader
This arc actually made me pretty sad. How can humans be this shitty to other people when monsters already exist? And not even strangers but your sister in law.

Yume and hama tried their best this time , and while they were able to bring closure to their client, they were once again unable to prevent tragedies from happening.

Dex-chan lover
Those two bald heads are the same people from the rent-a-family business chapter, right?
Yes, I believe we saw them at the end of that arc. I don't remember if they ever met our two protagonists though.

So Mr. atsu never truly existed, it was all Mayumi this while?
He used to exist until he tried to kill his wife and she uno reversed him. But we never see the real him except in flashbacks, he's dead before the start of this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, I believe we saw them at the end of that arc. I don't remember if they ever met our two protagonists though.
Turns out they also appeared in the briefcase job from the 1st volume. Only one small panel and no talking tho.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out they also appeared in the briefcase job from the 1st volume. Only one small panel and no talking tho.
See I thought I remembered them peeking out from something really early on but I skimmed that arc and didn't see them. I guess I should have looked more closely.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Good for her.

So now we know why she never smelled 'Danger'.... she had no ire to the nice part timers.

Double-page supporter

9. B*lenci*ga were born

Anything i miss?
I remember that black guy "candle" 1:1 copy they made

Users who are viewing this thread