Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 81 - Archaeological Excavation Assistant ①

Dex-chan lover
ah this is the daughter of the director from the weather institute, guess this also confirms she's the definitive "real" one of the two. Also serving as the introduction to a larger "weird stuff" research institution.

Group Leader
not sure if shes the real one. i still have no fukn idea wtf the weather report one meant. its a portal to the other universe but what does that have to do with the dead dad? how did he come back?

also the end of the weather report, its like day XX observation report we can return etc hinting that the observers are the ones on the other side trying to get back. but remember obs reports were done by the daughter. meaning shes from the other side? or at least works for them
ah this is the daughter of the director from the weather institute, guess this also confirms she's the definitive "real" one of the two. Also serving as the introduction to a larger "weird stuff" research institution.

Thanks, seeing the new chapter is a massive highlight to my day.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if shes the real one. i still have no fukn idea wtf the weather report one meant. its a portal to the other universe but what does that have to do with the dead dad? how did he come back?

also the end of the weather report, its like day XX observation report we can return etc hinting that the observers are the ones on the other side trying to get back. but remember obs reports were done by the daughter. meaning shes from the other side? or at least works for them
i interpreted weather report as 2 overlapping timelines in the same space where father is dead in one and daughter dead in the other.

They can’t both exist simultaneously so one must go, and the daughter “won” by spotting the father before he spotted her, making her the observer (with more agency) and he the observation (demoted to a perception), so her timeline becomes canon.

It was a really fun arc imo

Dex-chan lover
oooh, I like this. This is one where I feel like the mangaka saw a cool documentary and decided to make something spooky out of it

Users who are viewing this thread