Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 107 - Library Staff ③

Contributor
So she saw something happening to her in the future, tried cancelling it with death, but alas did not succeed. And will not succeed. Till the date it comes.
Wonder what she saw.
"Some things are better not known" huh.

Dex-chan lover
Love that this place was just a library of babel, what a horrible feeling it must be to walk in there by accident and then the signs are just like "yeah you're approximately 10 million shelves away from getting out"

Dex-chan lover
??? Hama could’ve used the book to find out about her dad then tell Yume. Yume could’ve done the same about her parents. Then when they leave (and forget what they individually read), the other person would still know. The End.

Aggregator gang
for a momment i thought glass girl is going to be a member of Q. She read a lot, seem smart, investigate the library on her own, figure out the rule then sent co-worker into it for safety. Classic amoral researcher

Dex-chan lover
??? Hama could’ve used the book to find out about her dad then tell Yume. Yume could’ve done the same about her parents. Then when they leave (and forget what they individually read), the other person would still know. The End.
They were in an urgent situation, so I think that was the last thing on their minds.

Dex-chan lover
Have to wonder what's so bad, that death is preferable. Alternatively, Hanamaki's suicide attempts upon reading the book may end up setting that event into motion. There's a decent chance she gave herself brain damage from the lack of oxygen.

As for Chacha, I think it's the same Chacha physically. But coming into contact with Gray stuff can change a person. Yagi better be careful, especially since I'm pretty sure Chacha was investigating Yume's adopted parents, not her biological. With Yume's senses, she's probably got Gray in her blood.

Dex-chan lover
So basically this Necronomicon arc here is saying that there is a "normal" world where the human characters live in, that there is an "astral" world in the "back" of the former which is apparently the source of all "gray" phenomenon, and that the brain is a Getter machine. W-what if Q is constructing a super robot to combat the cosmic horrors?!

Users who are viewing this thread