Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
not!Shibata Genzo: former wrestler, former monster pet owner, now a harem slaver. 😂

Never click "follow" this fast
and also, 13 Million gold coin !? even i won't use cheat that far.
let's make an estimate each coin is weigh 31.1 gram of pure gold (base on Gold Eagle coin), that'll make it over 404 TONS OF PURE GOLD..!!!
Manga or not, that's a sin.

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50
A gold piece in 1995 worth 20USD (minted by reenactors) was about the size of a man's thumbnail, and about as thin.
Today it would be even smaller, due to inflation.

So... the GP of this era could be pretty darn small!
(Also, you would write a letter that could be drawn on by the buyer through a "factor.")

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus @hyun50
Gold coins in ancient hellenic world would be about 2 grams in weight, up to 8 grams for heavy ones (so suuper small)

But first edition AD&D had gold coins (all coins actually) weighing in at 45 grams each... (2nd edition apparently reduced it to 9 grams per coin, in a nod to realism)

The coins in this story.. she had 2.6 million "coins" in a small bag that she could easily swing around.
Let's assume she's insanely strong for a princess and but it at 26 kg weight.
So one hundred "coins" would add up to one gram..
...I'd say it sounds like they've invented paper currency. (Or hyper-large denominations for coins, like "1000-gold coins" weighing 10 grams or less..

Double-page supporter
The question shouldn't be why she signed a contract to receive 20% of the bid, but why the dealer did. She's getting a lot of bargaining powers for a slave.

I swear the name of the princess and lady in those manga are so dumb lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Amenohi, She herself explained that she threaten to kill herself if he backed out from the deal and she was going to escape if she didnt like her owner.
And for the dealer its much better to sell a willing slave in perfect health that one that would be restrained and injured/maimed, he would make more money even with the 20% cut that way.

In a very sensible way she had things planed out when she was sold as a slave as if she didnt approve of her new owner she secured the means to escape, you could ask why she doesnt regardless but then there would be not much of a story now would be?

Fed-Kun's army
how disquisting to buy slaves... I BID...! 🤣

@einherz maybe they show in another chapter, or it is about her, not him.

hope it use uncensored raws. one i've seen on LH just horrible
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread