Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

wow such hash scores from some one lol. I am definitely ok or like this manga haha, lower your hope plz, enjoy the manga. If you read much hentai then just walk away. Romance ? didn't he say he love her from the first sight and she have no choice to refuse, who would refuse such a hot guy ? Sex (adult/manga) for my taste it is better than most of current hentai in term of art. What do you even mean by characters ? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Things seem out of order here, and I don’t mean the pages and panels. Builds up and then interrupts with, “What rank were you?”

arr yes I have been there myself a couple times, confusing lust with love. I remember one time a tomboy chick I was with for a year told me she fell in love with me only for the sex. Happens to both genders at least lol

Group Leader
nice this my kind of manga chad mc with hot chick plus sex and add to revenge plot even better

Oh uncensored? But only for the woman? Don't keep the black bar there to cover egil's dick! What if Elenor wants to give a BJ? I won't get to witness that glory. :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Kazumaik I don't think that's what she meant by "learning to please a man". Sex isn't the only way to please a man. Cooking fine food is another method, for example. The saying "the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is a saying among women for a reason.

Fed-Kun's army
this love progres even faster than my time using the toilet but not using the toilet

Dex-chan lover
What is this shitty pacing? He just bought her and now she loves him, what?

@Haiyami
P4akKKk.png

Much better because there is less censorship! Also that colored page was .... nice.
Thanks to the translators.

@The_Blues_13

Kinda late, but hey, I will let this here for future readers.

I read some chapters of the novel and no, she didn't do anything of that kind.

she's just a pervert, when smol and sheltered she found some ero book who featured a S hulk knight and a M princess, then she started to be a huge fan of that book series and when she saw the MC she basically saw her fantasy become reality lol

Future girls:
everyone will have some sort of "fetish", this princess is a M, the next harem member has a smell fetish... you get it.
Kinda too late but is there any confirmation on whether or not she had done anything sexual while being captivated or maybe even before she became a slave?
Cuz she seemed quite experienced while giving the bj and also her line after seeing mc's penis(" It's twice bigger than the ones I've seen") was quite sus....

Users who are viewing this thread