Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Betrayal Plot

Double-page supporter
@Valve you sum it up fairly well. Tho I always felt MC was dropped on his head as a baby ( I think I asked it in a previous chapter comment, but I cant remember), so maybe its not his fault ? at being dumb that is. maybe he can find a smart slave to make up for it up top.

Supporter
Uh... no no... girl I'm pretty sure you had a tougher go of things. You became a slave to a pervert who got kicks off of beating women up.

😂 so you’re telling me the whole time he didn’t notice this big ass bulky collar (with a piece of left of) under that little scruff of a choker ?
Well whatever, I’m here for the PLOT anyways why complain 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@TheLastTLK Why not? Eleanor keeps hers hidden away in public much the same way. "Little scruff", too? That's more than "little scruff"...it's bulky, itself.

Aggregator gang
The plot of the story was so trash.
But I'm here for PLOT. So I wont complain. Keep em coming!

Dex-chan lover
So is it really betrayal? Cause she was a slave and ordered to. He didn't think to find out anything?
I mean, she invited him on a quest and then pushed him off trying to presumably murder him. I'd say this easily counts as betrayal.

Users who are viewing this thread