Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Groping Canopies

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember the fourth girl when i read ahead in the ln/wn but maybe that’s because i was so concerned with whether this was gonna do the “im a better person, i wont kill you” trope that i skipped her to see the other three’s fate

I bet they're just gonna let them go after defeating those betrayer. The mc don't have the guts and will come up with some lame excuse to let them go

Fed-Kun's army
If you make sad his waifu, your life is in danger. Also they lied about not seeing those two girls never again... It got me.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to bvelieve, but right before clicking on the chapter i remembered the part where it was said "after that we never saw them again" in regards of the 2 girls they saved....
And look who we have here....i can only say: called

Double-page supporter
good-heavens-would-you-look-at-the-time-119164.jpg

it's good that they were draw with scumy faces... now it will feel good when they die.

15 pages smh. I guess I'm glad those two girls are okay. Other than that, I need to see some revenge soon.

Thanks for the chapter!
Well let's look over the suspects assuming the traitor is present. Fabiola seems scummy enough but doesn't seem the type to put himself at risk and that's assuming he could order his slaves to murder someone I doubt they could do it so cleanly, especially without feeling guilty about it. Besides, he'd more likely be spending his time indulging himself when not fighting. Relic doesn't seem to have the personality to murder somebody along with seeming very timid. Also, his group seems made up more of alchemists rather than spell casters or fighters considering the group name Panacea which is a miracle cure made with alchemy along with the fact that they don't seem to have weapons like a staff or sword. Although his face, expression, sunken baggy eyes, and sweating gives me the impression give me the feeling he's on something and hasn't had a fix in a while. Gale gives me the impression (especially with that paunch,) of somebody looking for a quick buck with minimum effort, and first to turn tail when things go south so would consider murder too risky. Eksvain seems like a by the book loyal subordinate who wants to accomplish his orders quickly for his kingdom with all the honor given for a job well done, so wouldn't delay things by murdering people or some lame attempt to get more rewards. Micaela and Ryuin didn't speak up and are more like background mob characters so not likely them unless do something more in the story than just being present. Considering how arrogant and dismissive Levia is towards everybody else she might do it on a whim or irritation although her party despite being scum who'd sell their friend into slavery while laughing don't have the right weaponry and would need some high reward to be worth the risk if get discovered. Then again, could be no traitor and somebody from a third party working from the outside trying to delay things or gets kicks from hunting adventurers. Or a monster with high intelligence inside the castle is doing ambush tactics and is somehow able to train or lead an elite group of monsters that can somehow emulate class abilities. Then again, considering monsters have a kill or be killed relationship with adventurers is there anything saying the lucky ones who won didn't steal the class stones thinking they were pretty or something and somehow got them to work?
In any case, lot of potential possibilities and suspects but probably won't find anything about the adventurer hunter, traitor or not, until ten chapters after Eleanor gets her revenge as that's the MC's main focus currently.

Double-page supporter
There is only one reasonable course of action for a hero in a situation like this... rape them all.

Dex-chan lover
@reen112
"The concept of slavery is disturbing"
Fixed.
No matter in what way you try to adapt it, in the end turning people and sentient beings in general into properties will always be awkward.
Even when is the kind of BDSM-like roleplay fetishized concept of "slavery" that is tipical of ecchi harem manga/anime. And has been popularized by shinmai testament.

Dex-chan lover
"They were never seen again" my fucking ass, they're here just a few chapters after this weird proclamation.

Users who are viewing this thread