I need more of this :clap:
J jenev Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 10, 2023 Messages 556 Jan 26, 2026 #22 A beetle into a dragon? Holy shit :O Or is it a dragon that's terribly bad with beetles?
L Lunasol Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 15, 2025 Messages 1,123 Jan 27, 2026 #23 jenev said: A beetle into a dragon? Holy shit :O Or is it a dragon that's terribly bad with beetles? Click to expand... "Please help me! I can't handle THAT black thing!" - dragon who fear the bugs.
jenev said: A beetle into a dragon? Holy shit :O Or is it a dragon that's terribly bad with beetles? Click to expand... "Please help me! I can't handle THAT black thing!" - dragon who fear the bugs.
TokiLeague Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 30, 2025 Messages 47 Jan 29, 2026 #24 Anyone know if this manga was axed/dropped? No updates in 5 months sucks
C Civi Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 25, 2024 Messages 222 Feb 4, 2026 #25 I was just thinking he could farm thousands of goblins or bugs for stats and become omnipotent.
alfirizkyr Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 1,943 Jun 1, 2026 #26 It's running pretty fun so far. Would love to see this continued. Thanks for the chapters.
Wolvenworks Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 2, 2018 Messages 14,450 Jul 5, 2026 #27 I hope someone can pick this up
goodhunter Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 1,420 Aug 1, 2026 #28 See what I mean? Where is the fuckin logic in sparing the hero party outside of Mary? They're only going to continue causing issues. Typical of these types of mangas.
See what I mean? Where is the fuckin logic in sparing the hero party outside of Mary? They're only going to continue causing issues. Typical of these types of mangas.