Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru

what the......
kinda dissatisfied with the ending.....😩it felt so rushed. what happen with the author. i mean......after all those chapters, there is no conclusion whatsoever. i'm so disappointed

Group Leader
@Kyo14, me, too, but try to keep in mind that the author never really wanted to work on this, it was a project that was literally forced upon her by her publishing company, as well as that her health really deteriorated over the years, due to being overworked.

FR : Je me suis vraiment prise dans l'histoire. La relation entre les personnages est vraiment intéressante et dès que la situation se calme, un nouvel événement vient tout chambouler. On n'a pas le temps de s'ennuyer et je dois aussi dire que j'apprécie aussi le design des personnages. Je recommande à toute personne qui souhaite un manga d'action avec des relations profondes entre les perso. Le seul défaut serait en effet la fin qui donne une impression de "pas fini" mais je regrette vraiment pas de l'avoir lu. Merci beaucoup pour la traduction (@^_^@)

ENG : I really got caught up in the story. The relationship between the characters is really interesting and as soon as the situation calms down, a new event comes and turns everything upside down. There is no time to get bored and I must also say that I appreciate the design of the characters. I recommend to anyone who wants an action manga with deep relationships between the characters.The only flaw would indeed be the end that gives an impression of "not finished" but I really do not regret having read it. Thank you very much for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread