Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Come Hate, Come, Come Hate (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Again it's all grandpas fault If he just choose the cat waifu none of this will happen.

though none of the MC will exist to

Fed-Kun's army
I thought thr cover was Natsuho and I was like the heck is she doin? Then I realized

She doesn't look that different from back then huh, I mean goichi was an old man...
also her name is fuyuho, huh... then is she natsuho's grandma?
fuyu -> haru -> natsu ?

Aggregator gang
Is it bad to pity Fuyuho? It seems the cats always gets betrayed by rats. I bet it would change in Natsuho's era.

Dex-chan lover
Harem sounds fun. But if you can't control it and someone become a yandere... You're done.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, the grandpa probably had to cut ties with Fuyuha because hes gonna be the head of the rat clan while shes gonna be the head of the cat clan.
Dragon dude will probably live through this but ends up losing all of his power. After that dragon dude will probably train MC and/or Natsuha to beat Fuyuha. And then Natsuha will go back for a while to become the head.

I wonder how much of this will be true, hopefully none.

Dex-chan lover
@lacius96 It's a kanji thing with the names right? It is fascinating how kanji breaks down names, but it sure leaves one confused most of the time since the western world has nothing like it and a name is a name unless your parents hate you and name you Abcde or the like.

@laststand0810 Because loli grandma exist everywhere huh :D

@Chet31 yeah, it's common to use season in names (in manga at least), like haruko, mafuyu, etc etc...
but haruho would be horrible name, so she commit suicide and don't make it into the story, idk... :D

Users who are viewing this thread