Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

This end is beautiful, but somehow its hurt me
ysMfAs8.jpg

Fucken amazing, cried a lot (like everyone else did), and had a blast, I wish that I could’ve seen some yuri between the ox and tiger (but there was nothing set up in the first place so it’s a dream that’ll never happen). I also want to see a continuation of this ‘world’ from the two kids, or another character, but god. This was amazing, I’ll probably reread it sometime later in the future.

And again, Fucken amazing.

First time reading this like 2 years ago? I think.. and drop the series because I can't catch up with it because it took to long to update. I'm so glad that I read this again from the beginning. 10/10 one of the best manga I read in months

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell that was an amazing journey reading this. My tears won't stop, the ending was really well done. Sorry I'm typing with tears.

The ending... Bruh... I cant even type, its just too beautiful. I thought that the love triangle would ruin it for me, but seeing them with kids.............. HNNGGGGGGGGGAHHH 😭T-T

I personally like how they formatted the ending, its like toppings on a pizza

thinking abt how their lifespans would work??? like, assuming no one gets killed, natsuho is a god, so she’s immortal. as for yokai, if they’re immortal too, then natsuho and kyoichi can be tgt forever, but toya is inevitably gonna outlive masaka. on the other hand, if yokai have regular lifespans or even just slightly longer than average ones, then natsuho is eventually gonna be left all alone

anyway that was a real experience, very nice

Dex-chan lover
I've put off finishing this series after taking a break from it last year and I wish I didn't, I couldn't end this with the 'chapter by chapter' experience but DAMN am I glad we got a better ending than most others get.

Also, what's the Japanese equivalent of "Baba O'Riley"? There HAS to be 'ending movie credits' music playing as we read over every character's "Where are They Now?".

Dex-chan lover
That last confession kinda felt phoned in, but we got to see the kids and everything in the future, this was a good ending all in all.

Dex-chan lover
I overall loved the ending and the series as a whole. I am however sad that Ayaka ended the way she did. I'd have preferred her and the MC with Natsuho watching over them both as the god, because she loved both of them. Ah well. Doesn't change my overall series satisfaction in the long run.

Thank you!
That's exactly what i've thought the ending gonna be. But damn you author. I know since chapter 1 the Cat girl gonna win but damn author give us so many false hope. Not just me, lot of people here also thought Ayaka gonna win because of that.

Overall it's a good ending. Tho Ayaka deserved better

Dex-chan lover
That was great ending. The only question that remains unanswered for me was who murdered kyoichi's parents.
THere is chapter where we can see a man in a suit, was other clan members or a assasin doing a job by a clan, the only clan with that suit was tiger clan, and maybe the reason because the vegenful spiral between Goichi and Tiger clan

So...do yokai age? Or will these two really just be an eternally married couple that physically looks like a pair of teenagers?
We now that there are half youkai and full youkai, Old Cat girl was full youkai because was full corrupt by the hate, same that Tiger mom
THey are half youkai, and las panel was 2 decades late, because the catgirl isnt wearing the Cat bell (the divine god power hosting)

I love this story, 10/10, i like the happy ending with 2 cubs, they are Cat clan (cat legend dominating over rat) or Youkai clan?
If there are youkais working in the city, why they didnt have a representant?

I like when the cat in the zodiac receive a happy ending, same that Fruit Basket

Users who are viewing this thread